Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Monday, October 15, 2012

Kansas City iPhone Repair "Quick,Professional,Painless Service"

 

Kansas City 

iPhone Repair Service


Mike traveling in Kansas City. 


  



Soo.....!
How does my 20min repair service work?

1. Call Mike for iPhone 4s cracked glass repair!



816-343-4362

2. I can travel to just about anywhere in the Kansas City Metro!

I have fixed iPhones for my clients all over Kc. Most of my customers are static or working on a job site. So they have no time or way to leave. So I get the call and Im usually on my way to you.

 I have fixed iPhones in Hospitals, Law Firms, Police Undercover Ops - "LOL NOT KIDDING" And Police Technical Units- 
So just about anywhere you need me! 
I can be there in Minutes!

3. I Fix Your Cracked iPhone 4S Digitizer
 On the Spot!

Yes My Service is fast 20min or less. 
I will show you the insides of your iPhone 4S. 
While I get you fixed up!

4. iPhone cracked screen repair complete! 
_________

Story of Monday Oct. 15th

The Wife's iPhone 4s.


          So the other day last week, a very polite and nice guy calls me up named "John". He explains that he needs his wife's iPhone 4s glass screen fixed. So I tell him "No Problem! I have got you covered. And about 1 hour later I was on the scene at his office in Mission, Kansas. Repairing his wife's iPhone 4s shattered screen. So when I get to John's office. He takes me to the conference room and I begin immediately stripping down the iPhone. And as I am proceeding his IT department and crew come to watch me work my magic. They make comments like; "I can not believe those screws are that small." But before they are able to really hone in on what I am doing. I already have the iPhone 4s taken apart and the cracked screen is being removed.


            So I am in my routine of taking off the cracked glass or lcd/digitizer assembly. And this lady happens to walk by the conference room. And she quickly stops and looks in with amazement. And I look over at her and smile. And ask.."Pretty neat isn't it?" She smiles and starts to laugh and says. "That's freaking awesome! Is this what you do?" And so naturally I reply. "Yes this is all I do. I basically get calls during the day. And go wherever the job takes me." And so as we chat. I am putting the finishing touches on the newly repaired iPhone 4s. And John is back. I simply test all the settings on his wife's iPhone. And before I know it. I am on my way. But before I leave. I ask John. Would you mind if I write about this experience on my blog. And he happily smiles and say's.."Of course not. Knock yourself out." 


      So I realize this is not as long as most of my other stories from my daily life. But I felt it was worth sharing. I shared this story. Because I felt it was important to explain and demonstrate how easy and painless an iPhone 4s screen repair is. With my service. So if you find yourself looking for a quick solution. For your iPhone cracked screen. I would be happy to offer my quick services to you. My hours I work are Mon-fri 9am to 7pm. And Saturday and Sunday's when I need something to occupy my time! LOL Call me at 816-343-4362



Thank you for reading my blog. I am slowly beginning to add more of my experiences. Of what it is like. To be a on Call iPhone Screen repair professional in Kansas City.

Thank's again!  


Like me on Facebook! 
Click the Thumbnail to go to my profile!


Like me on Google Plus!
 Click the Thumbnail to go to my profile!








No comments:

Post a Comment