Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Sunday, September 8, 2013

iPhone 5-5C-5S-Cracked Glass Digitizer- Screen Repairs 15 min.


iPhone 5 Cracked Glass




Searching for a super convenient repair option?

Kc iPhone Doctor's 

Mobile On Site

 iPhone Screen Repair 

Call Mike - 816-343-4362

For A Super Convenient Fast Fix!

Takes just 20min.

 
Mike can be on the way in minutes to fix your iPhone 5 cracked screen!


If your in the Kansas City 435 Loop I can be there Lightening Fast!





Sun. September 8, 2013 

"Mr. Beck and 3 iPhone 5 Screen Repairs"

       

             So I received a call from Mr. Beck asking if I can repair 3 of his iPhone 5's. I assured him this would be no problem at all. He asked how my service works ? I politely and energetically explained to Mr. Beck that it's super simple and convenient.
  1. I receive your phone call- You explain to me what your iPhone 5 issue  is.
  2. I schedule a time or I can be on my way to you right away after your phone call.
  3. I come to your location and fix your iphone 5 right in front of you in a matter of minutes.
  4. This is how simple my service is. And it's lightening quick!
He scheduled the appointment immediately over the phone with me. And before I knew it. I was on the road to his personal residence on the plaza. It took me about 25min to arrive at his location. And when I arrived I gave him a quick courtesy call. So he was aware I was in front of his house. He met me at my car and we exchanged pleasantries. And immediately he showed me his  cracked white iPhone 5. With the glass looking as if it have been through a steam roller...! And asked me nervously?  "Can you really fix this?" "This is very bad." I answered him simply. "Yes Mr. Beck this will not be any trouble to fix at all." Mr. Beck Sighed with relief and swiftly took me inside and had me sit at his family table. With all the other iPhone 5's laid out. I checked them out closely also. Then I thought to myself..."all these really needed were just a quick fix. Or complete glass/lcd digitizer replacement and they would  be like new again". So I got to work.

So about 35min later I was done with all of his family's iPhone 5 cracked screens. And so I simply wrote out a receipt for all the services to Mr. Beck.  And I was on my way.  The total time it took from phone call to me completing all his iPhone 5 cracked glass digitizer repairs. Was 2 hours and 35min. My service is that quick! -

MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!! 

CALL MIKE AT 816-343-4362





2 iPhone 5's 1.Cracked-1.Fixed and the Broken Screen compared.



On Site iPhone 5 Repair's takes about 15min. That's It!








No comments: