Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kc iPhone Doctor has a New Logo!

iPhone 4,4S,5 Repairs-iPad 1,2,3,4-Mini Repair's

FAQ BELOW

We have a new Logo!




Yes That's Right! We have a new logo. And we would like to hear from you. We need to know super creative places where we could put stickers up in Kansas City.  So People know we are here to help them with all thier iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Repair services.

Email: The Team:

KciPhoneDoctor@gmail.com


What do we repair and FAQ?



So I receive questions all the time about how my service works.

  1. Just call Mike about your iPhone 4,4S,5 iPad 1,2,3,4 issue.
  2. We will make an appointment for me to come see you and repair your issue.
  3. I fix it in front of you in literally minutes.
  4. All Done! EASY AND PAINLESS!!
Which Apple Products do I repair?

  1. I fix all the following iPhone 3g, 3gS, 4, 4S, 5. If you have just about anything wrong with your iphone 4,4S, or 5 I can probably fix it in minutes! Call Mike -816-343-4362
  2. I Fix all the iPad's including the Mini. If your iPad screen is busted or shattered or cracked. I can fix it in about 35 min. I only fix the iPad's front screen and LCD. Nothing else.
  3. I fix the iPod Touch 2nd Gen,3rd Gen , 3rd Gen and 4th Gen LCD ans Digitizer Screens in about 20 min. Call Mike at 816-343-4362



No comments: