Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Thursday, April 3, 2014

iPhone 5S Cracked Screen Repair Services & Video


iPhone 5S 

Cracked Digitizer Repair


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBAVXxUNcOk


PLEASE VISIT THE DOC AT HIS HOME SITE

WWW.KCIPHONEDOCTOR.COM

Kc iPhone Doctor's Mobile Repair Services!



            Even though you may have broken your new iPhone 5S, does not mean you need to shell out almost half a grand to get a new iPhone. WE CAN FIX IT! THAT'S RIGHT WE CAN FIX IT! Generally speaking just for about 1/2 the price you spend at other high end wait shops. We can fix your iPhone 5S Glass Digitizer Right In Front Of You AT YOUR OFFICE WORK HOME OR WHILE YOUR OUT SHOPPING!!!. It's fast too! Generally it takes me 15-22min on site to fix you up on site! I am Kansas City's Fastest and most Trusted Mobile Repair Service. So no need to feel hassled and rushed to get to a shop. I come to you and fix you up on the spot! Would you like to schedule your repair today? Call Mike the iPhone Doc (816) 343-4362


Check out my new YOUTUBE Channel which will show me on video out in Kansas City repairing my customers iPhone's iPad's iPods and Macbook Macbook Pro issues.

Just Click The Picture and You will go to my YouTube Channel!