Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Thursday, October 1, 2015

The iPhone Doctor visits the Real Doctor in this weeks iPhone Repair Post


Mike the iPhone Doctor 

Visit's

Crossroads Chiropractic & Wellness Center


www.crossroads-chiropractic.net




        Ok. Today is Thursday, October the 1st, 2015 I get a call from a very nice Doctor that needed her iPhone fixed up.  "No Problem I said!" So I made service request to get down to the clinic as fast as I was able. When I get there I discover that not only is this a nice little clinic. But a almost like spa atmosphere for clinical treatments. I thought to myself. "Why can't other Doctor's Offices be this convenient and comfortable?" Well to say the least I was just very impressed with it's good vibe. I walked up to the reception lady, and she already knew I was there to fix the good Doctor's iPhone. So I said "Thank You" and found a little space out of the way to work my magic.  I finished the repair as usual in about 14min. And decided I should showcase this repair for my blog this week. If you want to visit Crossroads Chiropractic & Wellness Center I have put a link up top. It will direct you to the official website. Thank's Again Doctor Taylor!




When repairing iPhone cracked screens I notice...

I commonly see cracked screens on iPhone's I notice on the iPhone 5S that the screen is cracked and is also slightly bent on the edges. Around the metal portion of the frame. But usually it's not a problem. I simply make simple adjustments to compensate for the areas affected. The fit of the iPhone frame need to fit tightly as not to bend or flex.




The photo above is after I have worked my magic. Usual time to fix a iPhone with a cracked screen is 15min or less.

I wanted to showcase this repair visit this week. So other's that find my blog may be informed I can easily and swiftly repair just about any iPhone screen or glass issue you may be having. I offer affordable pricing and quick and painless services. So you do not have to be without your iPhone and derail your day.

Why is my service so easy? How does it work?

Give me a call at 816-343-4DOC
 I usually can immediately be on my way to fix your iPhone's cracked screen. The entire repair process, once I arrive at your location takes 15min or less.

For other information on iPhone and iPad Repairs please visit my main site,





No comments:

Post a Comment