Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Recap of This Weeks Repair Visit's

Recap of This Weeks Repair Visits






First of I want to take the time to say thank you to all of my clients this week. It was fun and I had a great time traveling all over Kansas City. To get all of you fixed up!


1st Off,


A Huge Thanks to Fox 4 News for having me and to Matt Hensley camera operator and Jon Holt at the News Desk! Taking the time to share a photo! Thanks Everyone! You All made my week!



2.nd Off,


Caught on Candid camera Fixing a vicious case of iPhone bendgate. Shattered the Glass after a fall! LoL My client took the photo Kristy L. Thank you Kristy! wink emoticon








3rd Off,

Ever wonder what happens when your iPhone is dipped in acid and motor oil? The polarizer falls off and destroys the LCD's Backlight but I thought I would cleverly grab my polarized sunglasses and snap a pic! Incredibly I was able to salvage the situation for my client at chemical USA. Thanks Ben!







Thank you to all who stopped by! If you need a repair for your iPhone,iPad or iPod, Please look at the info below and give me a ring, email or text and I would love to help you!

Mike W.









No comments:

Post a Comment