Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Monday, November 25, 2013

Plumbers Cracked iPhone 5 "FUNNY"

Plumber's Crack! LOL




Nov,25th 2013

This week I completely rebuilt a local Plumbers Cracked iPhone 5 after a horrible accident occurred with his machine.  Beginning...I noticed I had a missed call on my iphone 5. I curiously called the number back. And asked-"Hello this is the iPhone Doc and I just missed a call!" The light hearted but gruff voice on the other end of the line started to spell out. That..."he had a challenge for me." Laughing while telling me about his debacle. He said that. "He was a plumber and basically had dropped his iPhone 5 into his Auger machine making his new 2 month old iPhone 5 twisted metal. I sighed and laughed a bit when hearing his hideous description of what had happened and simply answered. "Yes Sir.!" "I will take a shot at making his iPhone 5 work like new again.

I grabbed my red and black tool bag, then jumped into my work car. Following the directions he gave me to his location to Downtown Kansas City,Mo. I arrived and greeted the nice plumber.


And this is what I was greeted with. LOL


iPhone 5 Destroyed by Plumber-The Entire Front is missing.

After I assessed the damages. I sat down at a work table and began to work my magic. After about 45 minutes I was done. Although it was destroyed when I sat down. It was now sparking and looking like it just came from inside the box. 


I showed the finished iPhone 5 to the nice Plumber and his eyes were in disbelief. He Thanked me enthusiastically and I was on my way to help solve another of the world's problems. lol




My Service is Lightening Fast!

Call Me! Doc's 816-343-4362
I Make you a top priority appointment. 
I come fix your iPhone Cracked Digitizer Screen!
All DONE!

That Quick! 
All iPhone Screen Repairs 20min.



Keywords

iPhone Repair Kansas City, iPad Digitizer Repair Service, iPhone Digitizer Repair, iPhone LCD Repair, iPhone Home Button Repairs



No comments:

Post a Comment