Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Repair Pic Of The Day" Kc Customs iPhone 4S Speaker Repair

Kc Customs pic of the day!

So I was making my rounds in Kansas City today when Darren from Kc Customs Truck accessory shop called to see if I was available to come up to his shop and check out and fix his iPhone 4S Ear Speaker, it had malfunctioned after a tumble and was in need of immediate care. So I went and fixed him up! And while there decided to snap a pic for my daily pic posting! As always if your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch is need of a Repair visit from me, Just give the Doc a call! 816-343-4362 


Mike W. Owner - Kc iPhone Doctor
Visit us at our home on the web!
www.kciphonedoctor.com

Mike W. Repairing an iPhone 4S  Ear Speaker at Kc Customs 5/22/2014

Kc Customs Accessory Shop in Gladstone, Missouri

  1. KC Customs Trucks & Accessories
  2. 2 reviews
  3. 7311 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
  4. Visit Thier Website
    http://kc-customs.com

    Funny Outdoor, Fishing, Beer, T-shirts made by men for men, Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment