Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Friday, June 20, 2014

Little Katie's Broken iPhone 3GS "Repair of the Week"

WWW.KCIPHONEDOCTOR.COM

(816) 343-4362

"REPAIR OF THE WEEK"

"Katie's Special iPhone 3GS Repair"

Tuesday evening about 4:30pm I received a call from a brave little girl who I recognized as bieng either 10-12 years old. "Little Katie.." "She Started asking me in a cheerful but disappointed way can you fix my iPhone it stopped working" " And now it will not function!" " I got it from my Mom" " And me and my friends like to make videos of ourselves." End Qoute.

"My Heart Just Melted!" "And I knew I had to help. She went on and explained she had some money saved up. But I knew in my heart I was going to do this job for here for almost nothing. 

So to end the conversation I spoke with Little Katie's Mom ,Miss Robin who had used my service back in the early days when I was just getting started. And we agreed on a time and such for myself to come fix Her Daughters iPhone 3GS.

So I get there to discover little Katie's iPhone is all jacked up and I knew this was no easy repair. Many things on the iPhone were down right missing or broken. And it got much worse when I opened the iPhone up!

I ended up replacing 75% of her little iPhone and had it working like new in minutes. And here are some pics of the iPhone that needed major help! ( below images)
So as you may notice this iPhone 3GS has been through better times!! LoL but this did not stop me from helping this sweetheart get back to making videos with her little friends!

Symptoms of the iPhone 3GS problems,

Would not turn on 
Won't charge
Nothing is functioning 

Solution!
Repairing just about every major component in this iPhone 3GS!

So after I finish this little girl is ecstatically happy! So we take a picture together with her like new functioning iPhone 3GS!








Kc iPhone Doctor
From Your Doorstep to Your Office!

816-343-4362

JUST CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITES!!!

Home Site

www.kciphonedoctor.com

Google Blog!

http://kciphonedoctor.blogspot.com


We're a iPhone-iPad-iPod MOBILE REPAIR OPERATION open 7 days a week . We can repair most all iPhone issues in 20 mins or less unless otherwise noted. 
Busy? NO PROBLEM!! WE COME TO YOU AND FIX IT ON THE SPOT!! 
WHY GO TO A SHOP???

Our repairs come with a warranty. We use high quality Original parts. We're the only Mobile Repair Tech Business with trained certified, professional, technicians, to give you that *personal* touch.
We not only do repairs we can also fix other iPad's iPad Mini and iPod Touch's EVEN MACBOOK PRO'S! 

GET IT FIXED THE FIRST TIME CORRECTLY!

Some of our Popular Repair Services
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- LCD Screen Glass Repair/Cracked Glass
- Backplate Glas replacement
- We Fix all issues on iPhone's & much more) 
- Home Button Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Vibrator Function
- Headphone jack replacement
- Dock connector
- Water Damage
- Lock/power/mute button
- MUCH MUCH MORE


No Wait's, No inconvenience's. Just get it done. REMEMBER-We Come To You!!! 

Give us a call for a QUICK REPAIR TODAY!!!
816-343-4362

SAVE over 50% COMPARED TO APPLE and other High end Electronic's Shop's!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment