Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

iPhone 3g 3gS Stopped Working!



iPhone 3g 3gS Stopped Working/Wont Power On!

Kansas City iPhone Repair

So late one evening around 8pm, I was scavenging through all my old iPhone junk doing some cleaning. And I received a call from a fancy local attorney..We Will Call Mr. B. So Mr. B. Found me on Google and had exhausted all other links on google for iPhone Repairs in Kansas City. And rang me up. And asked if I could help him. So I asked Mr. B. What was the issue with his iPhone 3gS? Mr. B. excitedly expressed my iPhone quite working on my way to night court. And will not power on. So I asked Mr. B., Does his iPhone do anything when he plugs it into the computer or charger. And Mr. B. excitedly said. "NO!" Can you help? Can you Fix it Michael? It's very important I have my whole court case on this Damn Device. I replied to Mr. B. I will be right over to the court house in a matter of minutes to fix his iPhone in a snap. So I headed out to the court house with my small tool box. Then Met Mr. B. in the Judge's chamber's. And basically fixed his iPhone in a matter of 6 minutes. And shocked this fancy Attorney. To his much delight an overall relief. He paid my service fee of 120.00 dollars, and offered me any of his Attorney services for free. LOL Hahahaha!!!!


This is a great story and I have many like them. The bottom line is. That if your iPhone 3g or 3gS has suddenly stopped working for you. And will not power on. I can easily make it come back to life. A simple fix is all that is required. And although it's less expensive then all other alternatives. I think you would much rather save your data,Pictures,an other stuff on your iPhone 3g 3gS than have to be stuck without this device in the time of need. 


After My Quick Service
Repaired like NEW!!
Inside the Judge's Chamber's! 
LOL







I do offer my services to anyone that needs it. And you may contact me through email or call me from the sources below.


Name....
Michael W.

Call Me for Services,

816-343-4362

Or Email me,

KciPhoneDoctor@gmail.com


Thank you for considering my service and I will take care of all your iPhone needs. Have a question? Just Shoot me a Email or Call!










Keywords


iphone 4 iphone 3gS repair services iPhone 3g digitizer repair iphone repair services cheap iphone repair Kansas City,Missouri Best iPhone 4 repair kansas city iPhone repair service kansas city





Tag Cloud


 apple repair store best iphone repair company customer services cracked glass iphone 3g iphone 3g digitizer iphone 3g glass repair iphone 3gS 3gs repair iphone repair services iphone repairs kansas city











No comments:

Post a Comment