Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kansas City's Fastest Mobile iPhone Screen Repair

Kansas City's Mobile 20. min 

iPhone Repairs





So you found my Blog! 
&

Needing your iPhone iPad or iPod Fixed? Your'e in for a treat!

My service is easy and super convenient for busy individuals in and around Kansas City. 

1. Call Doc-Mike And Tell Me Your iPhone Issue! 
(816) 343-4362
2. I schedule you in my day, or come immediately. When I arrive I fix your iPhone issue in minutes!

3. All Done! Easy! Painless! You will not be without your precious iPhone! No need to take it to any shop. Just don't have time? No Problem! Win Win Easy Service! Call Me For An Appointment Today!

Most Repairs Take Just Minutes! 
20 -30min

Out in Brookside iPhone 4s Repair took 14mins



Mike the "iPhone Doc"
(816) 343-4362

iPhone Repairs


         I wondered what to post on my blog for the new year. So I took the liberty to share the actual mobile repair services I provide in the Kansas City area. Most of my repairs are getting called up and responding to an iPhone Cracked Digitizer that needs fixed. But not always. So I am making a detailed list of the most common iPhone repairs I am called to fix.



iPhone 3g and iPhone 3GS 



iPhone 4 and 4S

iPhone 5

iPhone 5S/5c

My service can fix just about any problem you may be having with your iPhone.

iPhone Repairs

  1. Cracked Glass Digitizer Screen's
  2. LCD Black Spots Damage
  3. Home Button Stops Working
  4. Not Turning on
  5. Vibrate Switch Stuck Not Functioning
  6. Volume Button Not Functioning
  7. ON/OFF Sleep Wake Button Stuck Or Not Functioning
  8. Will Not Charge
  9. Headphone Jack Malfunctioning
  10. Battery Replacements
Any Issues and Some Liquid Damage Issues = No Problem!


Go Check out our new responsive home!
Kc iPhone Doctor's New Website



Keywords,
Kansas City Mobile iPhone Repair Service, iPhone Services, iPhone Cracked Digitizer Service, Kansas City iPad Glass, Glass LCD Repair, Kansas, Missouri, Repair Specialty Services, Overland Park iPhone Repair Service, 

No comments:

Post a Comment