Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cracked iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 PLUS CRACKED SCREEN


1. Is the new iPhone 6 Plus Glass Display Stronger than previous iPhone Glass Digitizer's? 

2. Are the Apple iPhone 6 prerelease rumors true?

3. Does the iPhone 6 and 6 plus built with the new sapphire display?

4. Is the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Display more durable and unbreakable? 

These are the questions I will be addressing in this weeks blog post!

   So last week Apple introduced the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus to the world. I thought to myself...."Great a new iPhone I can finally upgrade to!" And basically thought nothing more about it. Well I know there have been rumors out on the web. That the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus new sapphire display will be stronger and basically claims have stated...Apple's iPhone 6 New Sapphire Display will be unbreakable. Well I am writing on this week's blog post to disprove these rumors. And bring the reality to la la land street!

NOTHING IS UNBREAKABLE UNLESS IT'S SOME TOP SECRET SPACE AGE MILITARY SUPER BAD ASS MATERIALS!!

Apple
1. Is the new iPhone 6 Plus Glass Display Stronger than previous iPhone Glass Digitizer's? 

Apple's new iPhone 6 and 6 plus are the same glass as used before but with rounded edges this time! Not Sapphire Glass!



2. Are the Apple iPhone 6 prerelease rumors true?
NOPE!

3. Does the iPhone 6 and 6 plus built with the new sapphire display?

No it is not! The Edges are just rounded.

4. Is the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Display more durable and unbreakable? 

Check out the explanation below and decide for yourself! 


So anyway's I was enjoying my weekend and on Sunday I receive a call from a very nice guy. That has had his new iPhone 6 plus maybe less than 24 hours. And YEP! You guessed it! He accidentally dropped and broke his new iPhone 6 plus screen! So I was interested immediately. I just had to see this. So I met up with him and snapped this impressive photo! 



STRONGER THAN GORILLA GLASS?

Here is a video I found on Youtube before the iPhone 6 plus came out!
Rumors Quashed?? Maybe!
Check it out!




YOU BE THE JUDGE!! 

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOURS BREAKS??


You Can Always Count On Kansas City iPhone Doctor to come fix your iPhone iPad Problem! QUICKLY AND PROFESSIONALLY! Call Us Today to have Doc come fix you up! 

(816)-343-4362




No comments:

Post a Comment