Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cross Fit Memorial Hill Repair Visit!

Crossfit Memorial Hill


The iPhone Doctor's Visit to Cross fit

So it's May 20th, 2015 I received a call from the Proprietor of Cross Fit Memorial Hill, in Downtown Kansas City. He explains to me he needs me to comedown to his nice gym and repair his injured iPhone 5S. So I head down there and am surprised to see he has a very nice set up for his fitness center. I walk in and right away I find his iPhone 5S in badly need of some help.




I arrive to find his iPhone 5S has taken a nasty fall and needs its glass digitizer to be replaced. So I get to work. Usually I am done within 12-15 minutes of replacing the screen for a iPhone 5S. But this one had another issue. I found the proximity sensor to be completely broken also. So I repair this small piece also. And before I know it I am done. While there I find the atmosphere to be very comfortable and it's very nice to see a fitness center to be doing so well. There are people of different age and fitness levels everywhere working their various routines. I have to say I was impressed with this place. And if your looking for a friendly place for your exercising needs I would definitely recommend this nice place for sure!

The entire process from Phone Call to Leaving a fixed iPhone is under 1 hour. So if you find your self in need of quick repair services. Please just Call Mike the iPhone Doc at (816) 343-4362 and I am usually able to get you on my schedule and fixed up immediately. If you would like to find out more about the Kansas City iPhone Doctor, Please Visit our home on the web. www.kciphonedoctor.com

Below I took a snap shot of Mr. Scanlon newly fixed iPhone 5S.


So this week's Blogpost obviously goes to Cross Fit at Memorial Hill.

A Big Thank You For Allowing Me to show your case to the Kansas City Community.




The Kansas City iPhone Doctor Makes Office, House, and general On Site Service Calls to individuals in our wonderful community that have busy schedules and do not have time to go wait or drop off your iPhone to be fixed locally or even mailed off.

For your immediate iPhone Doctor Visit 
Call "Doc"
(816) 343-4362




Funny Outdoor, Fishing, Beer, T-shirts made by men for men, Visit
www.dirtyjoes.co

No comments:

Post a Comment