Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Friday, October 18, 2013

Waiting for my new iPhone 5S

Waiting for Sprint to restock my new iPhone 5S


                  So about 2 weeks ago I ordered my new iPhone 5S at my local sprint store. And I thought to myself.."This is odd. I have to wait for sprint to call me to pick up my new iPhone 5S. "How long is this going to take?" Because you guys "SPRINT" are basically SOLD OUT!" It struck me as a little weird. But as usual I picked up my head and carried on. The Sprint Rep. I had at the store basically did not strike me as very motivated and her attitude toward customers were borderline obscene. Which did not help at all. She had given to me Gift Card after I had paid $50 down. And said "..wait for us to call you. And when it comes in. You come and pick it up and you will need to surrender your current iPhone 5." So I guess I am on a waiting list. "It's BEEN almost 3 weeks now!" So I am a little frustrated about waiting so long. And not to mention I will have to give them my current iPhone 5. Because their policy has changed. Which has a Great Side and a Not So Good Side!

So My Wait Continues!
More to come when I receive the call to pick up my new iPhone 5S














816-343-4362


No comments:

Post a Comment