Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

KCMO Quick Reaction iPhone Repair Service

iPhone 4S Screen Repair Service!


It's November now. Things are starting to wind down as far as repair appointments. And the iPhone Appointments are starting to cool down! Just like the fall weather.


Case 1. Nov 4th, 2013

iPhone 4S Almost destroyed! But Kc iPhone Doc has brought it back to life for it's user!

Synopsis;

       So I get a call from a Nice lady we will call Pam the Small Business Lady. She basically put her iPhone 4S on her forklift and forgot to pick it up before the Forklift took off down the corridor! LOL Anyway's it fell off. And was ran over by a co worker flying by in a Ford F150! So I get her phone call obviously from another phone. LOL And basically had me come out to her small business and take a shot at fixing her beloved iPhone 4S. With her life's contacts and info at stake. I jumped in my work car and headed there directly. When I got there I literally was surprised to find her iPhone 4S all busted up. Needing my attention immediately. So I got to work and after about 15 min the pic below describes the magic of my Quick Reaction iPhone Repair Service.


After the Repair. Works Like New! 

Need yours done?
 Call Mike the Kansas City, iPhone Doc 
816-343-4362





Kansas City 20 minute iPhone Cracked Screen Repair, We will come to wherever you may need us and fix your iPhone Cracked screen right in front of you in a matter of minutes! Call the Doc today! 816-343-4362



No comments: