Ads 468x60px

Post Labels

Monday, October 17, 2016

iPhone 6s and 6s Plus+ Cracked Screen Repairs

iPhone 6s and 6s+ Screen Replacements



       So another year has gone by, and Apple has introduced it's latest and greatest product "The iPhone 7 and 7+" So why does this matter? Well I think it matters because the late iPhone 6s and 6s +Plus is coming down in price for all screen repairs. And I can now start offering them to the general public at a discounted price. But with market forces in the industry driving out most screen repair small businesses with very high prices on replacement screens. Most repair shops in the Kansas City area just can not offer this screen repair. Simply because no one wants to spend the money to fix their iPhone when the cost is over a few hundred bucks. So I completely understand!  "That's just too much!" But prices are coming down. And the costs of the 6s and 6s + are slowly deflating since the new iPhone 7 was released. 



While I am writing this, I do have to mention that prices are still rather high for screen repair on the 6S and 6S+.  But just like with time. The prices will slowly deflate with time. I can't tell you how many times I have had individuals call me and ask how much it cost's to fix their iPhone 6s and or 6sPlus. Then get offended its so high and hang up on me. Like I am the problem and unreasonable. When in fact I don't control the prices at all. The price of the iphone 6s and 6s plus is regulated by the replacement market in China. I have tried and tried to find original quality screens in China only to be disappointed that nothing I find is worth the cash they want for it. Its just crazy! 

They want to sell westerners cheap Chinese copied iPhone replacement screens and pass them off as original. When in fact with me. They aren't fooling anyone. And that is strangely the cold hard truth. I value all my customers. And I don't want them to call me and I end up helping them. Only to become a liability. Because the replacement screen I am using is complete cheap junk. So as you can imagine. This is just not something I want to do! See my repair service is known for quality, speed and convenience. So I just decided I wouldn't offer it until the market has started to stabilize. And the real deal has come down in price. So I feel this is just the right call. 

So how much is the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus cost to fix a busted screen? This is a good question! 
There is a simple answer. But there may be other factors to consider before I am able to give a complete and accurate quote. So here are the hard questions I need to ask. To be able to start to answer that question below!

  • Is the iPhone Glass the only thing that needs replaced or does the LCD need replaced also?
  • Is the iPhone aluminum case bent or scuffed up from the actual drop or from the damage occurring?
  • Has the iPhone ever had a history of liquid damage unknowingly to the owner?
  • Is the touch screen on the iPhone only working half of the time or not at all?
  • Does the iPhone have an issue while staying on or does it have a power boot loop issue?

These are just some of the questions I have to ask before I can start a quote for a repair. So simply put! Each repair I see. Requires a different price. Because there may be other issues at hand I need to address.

Although I am known for just quoting a quick simple price and fixing other problems as they may arise. Its difficult to just have someone call me and ask simply how much to fix my busted iPhone screen. lol But you would be surprised that so many do. So further questions usually are a must. 



With so many iffy and not so upfront shops that you find out here in the city. "How do you know if your getting a really solid repair and warranty? Or are you getting a really shoddy repair job with no warranty at all?" Well I think that comes down to the reputation of the repair service. Like for instance. Would you go get your car fixed at a mechanics shop that has no google reviews or has no Facebook page that shows their transparency? I know I wouldn't. So iPhone repair is basically similar. You can identify a good service when you can witness it's transparency and read others opinions online. You can find my Facebook page link below this paragraph.




So to wrap up this blog post, I have to say to everyone. Please just email me or give me a call and I can get you fixed up fast. I promise not to take anymore of your time than needed to repair your iphone 6s or 6s plus. Like always! I am available to repair your iPhone if you find your iPhone needing a repair. Here are just some of the repairs I can easily fix. 

 LCD damage, Glass Touch Screen Issues, the charge port, the ear speaker, or even some mild liquid damage depending on how fast you get the iphone to me. 

For more info please reach out to me and I will answer as fast as I can. Thank you for reading. 
Mike W.






Funny T-shirts for men by men visit,
www.dirtyjoes.co

No comments:

Post a Comment